1) Would "Sex and the City" have been more or less successful if it were called "4 Hoes in New York"?
2) Is "Sex and the City" in the top 5 of whitest shows of all time?
3) Are "Seinfeld" and "Martin" pretty much the same show? 4) Should we all be ashamed of watching the NFL (Tyrod Taylor)?
5) Should cocaine be legal in nursing homes? 6) Rand Paul was definitely given daily wedgies by bullies in High School right?
1) Have you been enraged with the praphit at some point with your relationship as a member of this community?
2) If you write the word "legal" on an illegal product, is it all good?
3) Should Michael Jordan make the blackest racing team of all time?
4) Are awards stupid?
5) Did you know that "South Park" has still been going, but is coming to an end, and have been killing Kenny for 23 years?
6) Would you ever want to be compared to a tyrant (Kelly Loeffler)?
Yo! No, TWT. I ran out of time, BUT there is church preaching action! - See the "praphit page".
1) Would "Schitts Creek" had been as successful, if the family were black? 2) Would "Seinfeld" had been as successful, if George was black? 3) Do you consider Marty from "Ozark" a villain? 4) Imagine Trump with the powers of Dr. Manhattan. 5) Will the US ever have a nudist as a president? 6) "Gaseous Clay" - add to our comic book character list? 7) Should Ellen start a new show called "Up yours!" ?
1) Which of these three sports are the least urban? - golf? tennis? or hockey? 2) Are Naomi Osaka and Serena Williams the only women's tennis players who aren't effing around?
3) Does Kayleigh McEnany deserve an award for her efforts in putting a positive spin on Trump's lies and corruption?
4) Are you here for the Carol and Daryl hour (TWD spinoff)? 5) Is Miley Cyrus the worst (no matter the context)?
6) Does Megyn Kelly need a kick in the ass?
Yo! Just a reminder that I will be on vacay from the 10th-13th. Tim will be in charge while I'm gone. As a result, there will be no PLW this Saturday. I will instead do PLW next Monday. There will also be NO TWT church this Sunday, BUT there will be a link to a church where I will be preaching :) Stay Tuned, and thanks for your support!
1) Who would win in a fight between Djokovic and the old woman that he hit in the throat with a tennis ball?
2) Who would win in a fight between Cardi B and Candace Owens?
3) Could anyone get away with calling Mike Tyson, "Mikey T"?
4) What kind of asshole hates on social justice issues? - a gaped one? a hairy one? a poopy one? an irritated one? or a bleached one?
5) Are you here for "Fat Ninja Warrior"?
6) Do people only go fishing for the drinking?
1) Was Daryl Dixon's crossbow's effectiveness fueled by his sexiness? 2) Defund politicians? 3) If a pastor refers to his family as "The First Family" and his wife as "The First Lady", is that a red flag? 4) Fresh Squeezed Bacon Juice? Yay or Nay?
1) Will free cocaine get you to go to any convention? 2) Is Herschel Walker (whom I sincerely love and respect) an "Uncle Tom"? 3) Is the pool boy always guilty? 4) Weirdest fetish of these three: peeing on people? feet? or watching your pool boy have sex with your spouse? 5) Should they make one more Bond Film with 90 year old Sean Connery? 6) Is Henry Cavill too hot to be hot? 7) Is Millie Bobby Brown the only kid who's going to make it?
1) Did Kellyanne Conway just say "F-you" to Trump? 2) Who's sexier KAC? or Pence? 3) Is Ben Carson too sleepy to be sexy? 4) Is "You're only hot when you're sleepy" a good title for a song? 5) Is the blind allegiance of Trump supporters scaring you?
1) Is the "Hello" of this statement - "Hello, could you please quit *bleeping* up?" enough of a greeting?
2) Is Space Ghost a Trump Supporter? 3) Do you know who Space Ghost is? 4) Can the reboot "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air" that's going to be a DRAMA - "bleep"off?
1) Does a person owning a flask mean they have a drinking problem? 2) Are "Obsessed, Health, Muscle Nuts" only good for one night stands? 3) Are all Will's assholes? 4) Has anyone ever given you a wedgie?
1) Demon Sperm - what the hell? 2) Scarier - being covered with fire ants or being covered with hornets? 3) Less necessary - "Basic Instinct 3" or another "Rambo"? 4) "Zombie Rambo" - yes or hell yes? 5) Can an "old person grunt" ever be sexy?
1) Are you surprised that kids are productive at all in school with the use of smart phones, social media, and apps? 2) Do you know of The Toxic Avenger? 3) Have you ever gotten caught up in the moment of the start of a fight, and cried "I will destroy you with the power of 1001 gods!" ?
4) If I used the power of 1001 gods to destroy all flies on earth, but I had to drink the blood of Ben Shapiro, live on Tv to do so... would I still receive a statue in my honor?
5) "Was that superb?"
1) Who would win in a fight between Yogi Bear and Pooh Bear? 2) Is it fair to call people who own snakes as pets, "psychopaths"? 3) Which wild creature would you rather cuddle at night with - a snake? a bear who just broke into your home? or a psychopath?
4) Do people only go to Comic Con for the freaky cosplay sex? 5) If you discovered for sure that God is a jerk - would you give up on life or fight harder?
1) Would you go to an amusement park called "Baltimore Land"? 2) Is America made in China? 3) Did you know that Rofo makes their own beer? 4) Can science stand in the way if it's on our side?
Thanks for supporting Nami's virtual conference. I'll talk about it on the next "Sweet Spot".
1) Would you be all about a game show where the contestants cut into "people", BUT they might actually be CAKE? - "Cake or Death?!"
2) Would you get nude for a free bowl of Mac & Cheese? 3) Will you even eat Mac & Cheese without bacon in it? 4) Whiskey or Water - you can only have one on a deserted island - choose! 5) Should they make a movie out of Myspace, starring Tom Cruise as that Tom guy?
Hello! First off - don't forget about the NAMI virtual conference.
Secondly, here's praphit's pick of the week already - Billy C
Annnnd here are the QOTD:
1) Was "Fight Island" the rare time when demanding more violence is acceptable?
2) Does Will Smith still have another hit left in him? 3) Is it fair to assume that anyone who was ever at one of Jeffrey Epstein's parties, is guity? 4) Is saying "F*%k you!" ever a proper response? 5) What's the worse insult out of these three - "F*%k you!"?, "F*#k off!"?, or "Go f^^k youself!"?
6) Which of those three exclamation would be the most proper in response to Chuck Woolery's latest crazy tweets?
1) Which energy drink is worse for you - Monster or Red Bull? 2) Has Kanye's gospel path negatively impacted his legacy? 3) Are you looking to jump into the open love life that is Will & Jada? 4) Should CHOP (that used to be CHAZ) change its name to CHUG? (Capitol Hill Unstoppable Goodiness)
5) Are there people out there who are bad at being considerate, and should just stop?
1) Are you down for BLM in your 4th of July fireworks presentations? 2) Are you allowed to say that you're not down for something involving BLM? 3) Is vegan bacon a crime against nature? 4) Is Terry Crews the plot twist villain? 5) Does alcohol make one better at darts?
Yo! Soooo, 4th vacay is coming up. The studio will be closed from the 3rd-6th. I'm currently working on two new "Spladows" And the "Bleep It" set to purchase will be done soon.
AND my first ever book :) Stay tuned!
1) Would making Superman black end racism? 2) Is Spider-Man underrated? 3) Can the south ever redeem its self in the eyes of black people? 4) Is there any other reason besides racism, that people HATE on Jemele Hill? 5) Should we all go ahead and just cancel ourselves? 6) Is Margot Robbie becoming Johnny Depp?
1) Have woke people ruined the word "woke"? 2) Team J.Cole? or team Noname? 3) Can you pronounce Chris D'Elia's last name? 4) Would it be easier just to call him "pedophile Chris"? 5) Does cancel culture care about facts? 6) Who do you trust less - cops or priests?
1) Will there ever be another Tupac? 2) Can one keep it real while simultaneously making money? 3) Should Marvel & DC crank out non-white and LGBTQ+ superheroes for the next decade in efforts to balance things out?
4) Louie Giglio - wth?! 5) Seriously though... is this the end?
Yo! A lot of stuff coming your way -
A new Tumblr post Some new singles More Tour Action 2 new Spladows
Thanks for your patience and support in these tense times.
1) Have you ever held mustard? 2) Is mustard underrated? 3) Should we get a new holiday called "I survived 2020 Day" if we... you know - SURVIVE? 4) Should Dave Chappelle's next special be titled after Candace Owens' stanky lady parts?
5) Hellboy vs Ted Cruz - who ya got?! 6) Can you be a feminist if you hate transgender women? 7) If we can't agree that equality is good and police brutality is bad, are we hopeless?
1) Should Trump hire a stylist and or someone to help him with his poses?
2) Should Ben & Jerry's make a Black Lives Matter flavor? 3) Level of hope that things will change between the cops and black people moving forward (1 to 10)?
1) Does everything you post on social media feel kinda wrong right now? 2) Does everything feel wrong right now? 3) What the hell is blackout Tuesday? 4) Is Covid-19 still a thing? 5) Would Melania become a National hero if she publicly slapped Trump for being himself? 6) In what sitch would Trump's style of leadership actually be a good thing?
It's going to be hard to engage in our typical wackiness this week (George Floyd/ protests/riots), but we're certainly going to try.
1) Should I be surprised that Baltimore is on its own course of destruction apart from the riots? 2) Is it good for us to feel uncomfortable right now? 3) Have you been looking for a fight all day, due to everything going on in the news?
4) Pick four comic book heroes to save America right now - who ya got?!
What your kids are up to:
Word on the street is - shaken their booties on TikTok, listening to some nice music - Deb Never:) Jelani Aryeh:), planning their defiant "Bleep this Quarantine Party" - be sure to scrub them down thoroughly before you let them back in your home.
1) More intimidating - Ruby Rose or Carrie Anne Moss? 2) Red Pill or Blue Pill? 3) Do you believe the praphit when he says "I'm not beefing with you-know-who?" 4) Who's the Bob Marley of today? 5) Does Ivanka Trump frequently say "Real Talk, Dad."?
1) Would you give up your sense of smell for 50K? 2) Would we take COVID-19 more seriously if it made young people (25 and below mostly) spontaneously and violently poop and vomit... and enhance your sense of smell... but didn't kill you?
3) Are you disappointed that Mel Gibson never rocked a sequel to "The Passion of Christ"? 4) If they were to make a sequel - Vin Diesel as Jesus? 5) Is "Prez Plump" hilarious? 6) Do you know any "Megans" (regardless of spelling) that aren't terrible?
Praphit's Pick - James Woods (if only he was as cool in real life as he was only "Family Guy".
1) Should Bill Pullman being inducted into the Praphit Productions HOF?
2) Would you ever be with a siren - if she'd violently get you anything that you wanted, but every time you had sex with it, it put random images of sexual partners in your head and stuck its tail up your butt? - oh, and consistently munched on people?
3) Have you ever been called a "tenderoni"? 4) Karl Malone - what the hell? 5) Jerry Seinfeld? - what the hell? 6) Is there much difference between 17 & 18 (other than the law:)?
No SC post today. Sorry. Tomorrow - "Music and Shiiii", and we'll bust out some "Booty Wars", and an update as far as where the biz stands with all of this pandemic action.
1) Should Praphit Productions produce "The Birx & Fauci Show"? 2) Should Praphit Productions produce "Hot Yoga with President Trump"? 3) Which biz is more essential The liquor store or The gym? 4) What if Nancy Pelosi really did create this "hoax"? Would our heads explode?
5) Should all be forgiven for Tom Cruise, if he creates an action scene in space?
1) Did you know that governors like "The Hoganator" make mad money? 2) Would you mind doing "The Hoganators" job (during this pandemic) if you made that kind of money? 3) Do you think he would like the name "The Hoganator"? 4) Did "West World" go down hill once Anthony Hopkins got shot?
1) Don Lemon - awesome or awesome? 2) Alex Jones - what the hell? 3) Have you ever thought about eating your neighbors? 4) Did you know about chocolate and OJ? 5) Should we get into the chocolate orange juice game? 6) Do role models exist today?
1) Were you ridiculously enraged by Entertainment Weekly's "Make your own team" set-up for The Avengers?
2) Will Jeff Bezos be our Overlord when it's all said and done? 3) Can any story about sweatshops make you feel good? 4) Should decaf coffee be outlawed?
UPDATE! - We'll be kicking off a Virtual Tour Season starting May 20th! (assuming that we're still in business:)
1) Do you want more Gaga or Fiona? 2) What do you fear more - being caught naked or public speaking? 3) Are people interested in pure journalism anymore?
4) Would you rather be known as "the successful motel owner" or "the sexy barn person"? 5) The shirtless chopping of wood - sexy or terrifying? 6) Do you ever get more frustrated with your own race over racism than other races (Rashida Jones)? 7) Does Tom Brady have any street cred? 8) In a land of murderers, can anyone be viewed as a hero? 9) "Tame your hair, or get off the air!" - should this be a required rule?
1) Could you see Dave Chappelle playing Joe Exotic in "Tiger King" the movie? 2) Did Lady Gaga keep it too real with Jimmy Fallon? 3) Does Lady Gaga hate men? 4) Should Praphit Productions start producing COVID-19 Club gear?
1) Are you here for Matthew McConaughey Bingo? 2) Who is more terrifying (West World) - Dolores or Maeve? 3) Can one be considered a hero if they've been shooting people in the junk? 4) Do altruistic characters exist in entertainment anymore? 5) Did you know that birds are singing early in the morning, outside of your window for orgy time?
6) Is COVID-19 part of an animal plot to take over the world?
FYI - I will be posting a new "Sweet Spot" on May 1st
1) Better show Ozark or Breaking Bad? 2) If two shows are tied in excellence, is a proper tie-breaker sexiness? 3) Which show (O or BB) have more sexy characters in them? 4) Does listening to Trump's Daily COVID-19 report increase our nation's chances of destruction?
5) Is WWE's The Undertaker an immortal in real-life (honestly... he has been wrestling for what feels like 70 years)?
6) Would you listen to marriage tips from Trump and Melania? 7) Are The Looney Tunes just a bunch of assholes?
1) Do you feel like you now have to hide before you can let out a cough? 2) Do you remember "Mad Money?" 3) Are you surprised that Praphit Productions has made it this far? 4) Has social distancing turned you into an asshole yet?
1) Does the trailer alone for "Tiger King" make you question everything? 2) Which cute animal is the most anti-social? - cats? bunnies? or geese? 3) Do you believe that women are running the music industry? 4) If it is (#3), is it being run by Beyoncé? 5) Are you with Erykah Badu concerning the "middle man"?
1) Should celebrities stop singing, while quarantined? 2) What the hell has Madonna been smoking? 3) Do you believe Jamal Murray? 4) Sumo Wrestlers doing all of sports for the 2020 Olympics - yay or nay? 5) Are strip clubs "essential"?
1) Are you here for Playboy Dolly? 2) Do you remember Attack of the Killer Tomatoes? 3) Would you have ever thought that the oldest people in the room would be the most radical (Bernie & E. Weezy)? 4) Has your job explained soap and water to you recently? 5) Should people who haven't already been washing their hands be arrested? 6) Should those engaged in aggressive PDA be arrested? 7) Harvey Weinstein 23yrs!!! - BLEEP'EM! Add more!!! - (though I guess that's not really a question:)
1) Would you want to live in a world where its possible for men to birth alien-chicken babies? 2) Did you know that in "Spider-Man: Homecoming", there are two girls who are playing "Kill, Bang, Marry" between Thor, Iron Man, and the Hulk?
3) Does everybody cheat at life? 4) If Stormy Daniels wins an Oscar, would you finally admit that we're living in a simulation?
1) Do you fart and run? 2) Should there be an app to connect the fart to the farter? 3) Is the courteous thing to do (in a fart sitch) to admit you dealt it? 4) Who the hell is Gaby? 5) Would Taylor Swift be the perfect artist to make Praphit Productions' soundtrack?
6) Should I fire Rita for daring to suggest that (#5)? 7) Should the Church be against late night Cheetos sex by the Bmore Harbor, if it's done within marriage?
Democrat Selection Contest (coming this PLW on Saturday). Challenges:
-drinking -arm wrestling -twister -scrabble -beauty -chili -jokes -a good game of chicken
(Bloomy, E.Weezy, Bernie, Uncle Joe, Petey Butts, Klo... something or other, bring Yang back, who else is still in there? --- we'll throw Kathy Griffin in there to rep anyone that I've forgotten:) BOOM!
This past weekends JBBC (every other month - see PW page)
1) Should Steven Segal be above the law? 2) Does Eminem look like Justin Timberlake? 3) Do you have 3 nipples?
1) Wilder's (boxer) excuse on why he lost the big fight - what the hell? 2) Which food makes the most sense before Lent - pancakes? gumbo? or McDonald's 3) Should one always pass on the Fidel Castro question? 4) Is Michaelangelo (TMNT) bisexual?
- please keep presidential contest challenges coming in (via email) - I'll unleash them soon:)
1) Are you down with OPB (other people's blood) ? 2) Who's scarier - Tyson Fury or Mike Tyson? 3) Who would you rather have in your corner - a yes man/woman or a naysayer?
4) Do you know who Young Nudy is?
On Saturday's PLW - I'll talk about out Black History Month peeps as well as unleash a new system for picking our president. There will be a series of challenges. Email me your suggestions:)
1) Should tall people who can't play basketball "Go kick rocks."? 2) Is the doppelganger the perfect excuse? 3) Will there ever be a female equivalent to The Rock? 4) More damaging for the soul - Tom & Jerry? or The JLo & Shakira booty show? 5) Was Pete Davidson hot in drag? 6) More damaging for the soul - The Jlo & Shakira booty show? Janet Jackson's legendary half time show? or staring deep into Pete Davidson's SNL boobs? 7) Did you know that breast milk could dry up?
The 2020 Booty Wars are coming this Saturday to PLW. Keep those suggestions coming (via email). So far we've got:
Kim K (current champ) JLo Brad Pitt Shakira Andy Reid
1) Better movie - "Parasite" or "Endgame"? 2) What moved your emotions more - Joaquin's Joker awkwardly laughing or Iron Man courageously dying?
3) Is it blasphemous to call Eminem the GOAT? 4) Does Trump have any redeeming qualities? 5) Better to have "the talk" with your parents or a cartoon character? 6) Best Bateman - Jason? Patrick? or Bill?
1) Old Bay Hot Sauce News! - did that make your day? 2) Dating someone - you find out that they eat French fries without ANYTHING on them ( no salt, pepper, nothing!) - dump them on the spot? or expose them AND dump them on social media?
3) Was that last question too strong of a response?
4) Do you understand how "The Bachelor/ The Bachelorette" works? 5) Are white romcoms dead? 6) Is farting a fireable offense?
1) Jlo becoming an action hero (Anaconda)? - yay or nay? 2) Jlo's booty becoming an action hero? - yay or nay? 3) Reboot "Final Destination" - yay of nay? 4) "Candyman" reboot - yay or nay? 5) Would unfiltered social media comment threads, that you're forced to watch and listen to for eternity be Hell itself?
It was hard for us to do our regular thing right after what happened to Kobe, his daughter, and the others who were tragically killed in that helicopter accident. Maybe we'll be back to our normal nonsense tomorrow.
As far as the Grammys - here's the best I could do under the circumstances, but I promise a solid talk about it and the current state of music, this Saturday on "PLW".
PLUS, Michael Jackson is having a tribute concert? What the bleep bleep? I'll talk about that on PLW, this Saturday, as well.
NEXT FIGHT!!!! - Trump vs Pelosi - coming Feb 3rd on "Praphit Presents"
1) Does Bernie Sanders hate women? 2) Did Bernie used to grab the butts of women back in the day? 3) Is Dave Chappelle throwing away his vote?
(will talk about these on Saturday's PLW)
1) More evil - Facebook or Twitter? 2) Does it seem like a rapper (maybe Drake) would be more appropriate for a Bond film called "No Time To Die". 3) Should Vince Vaughn be kicked out of Hollywood for shaking hands with Trump? 4) Has Terry Crews been taking all of the steroids? 5) What would motivate you more at your job - receiving an award? trying to avoid punishment? drugs? booty? 6) Should they replay the World Series (Astros Cheating Scandal)?
1) Have you ever had the "anger shakes"? 2) Would you think that an actual "Anger Shake" would consist of strawberry ice cream, bull semen, meth, hot sauce, bourbon, and caramel? 3) Would any reputable psychologist agree with me, that sometimes ya gotta burn shit down to the ground (literally)?
4) Should you be allowed to challenge 3 people a year to Mortal Kombat? 5) Is it possible to feel sorry for Jared Leto (as Morbius)? 6) Laura Dern - on drugs? straight-up-kinky? or criminal (bangin baby Yoda)?
*please continue to send in ideas for comic characters:)
1) Do you want Snoop Dogg rapping to your kids? 2) Iran - what the hell? 3) Do you know how to pronounce Kevin Feige's name? 4) Should Kevin What's-his-name be known as a bi*ch a** n%%$# to the transgender community, due to his "walk back" (if it was a walk back)?
5) Worse idea for a movie - remake "The Grudge"? or "Cats"?
We're Back! It was rough today. All of this time to rest, and nobody rested:)
Good news! - gonna kick the Soundcloud posts back up next week. I'm steadily working on new shows for PME and PW, so stay tuned. Any donations (see home page) would be appreciated.
1) Once a flirt, always a flirt? 2) Who would you rather date - Dexter? Norman Bates? or Joe from "You"? 3) Did you come back to work looking like poop? 4) Which is the more damning insult - saying that someone looks like "hot poop"? or "cold, hard poop"? 5) Praphit's Pick - should the Pope be allowed to slap whomever he wants? 6) GRONK! - why? 7) Camila Cabello - can one be a sexy racist? 8) Best idea for a NYE performer - Mariah Carey? Miley Cyrus? or Carrot Top? 9) Are the demo candidates not named E. Weezy, Bernie, or Biden wasting their money?